TSC Advisory no.005 s.2020
May 15, 2020
Greetings in the name of St. Therese!
First, we would like to thank you for the patience and understanding as we have been adjusting to the drastic changes for the last few weeks. We deeply appreciate your positivity, flexibility and resilience during these trying times. Theresian School of Cavite (TSC) is continuously praying for your safety and a COVID-19 free Philippines.
In light of the declaration of the enhanced community quarantine on March 16 due to the COVID-19 outbreak and to stop the possible community transmission, TSC opted not to engage with physical attendance and face to face learning and thus, launched the online classes immediately through different online platforms to continue the learning process of the required competencies.
The management released this advisory to guide the parents with some important updates:
- The Distant Learning Program ceased on April 25, 2020 following the regular TSC’s School Calendar of Activities for SY 2019-2020.
- A modified computation of 4th quarter grades following Department of Education (DepEd) Memorandum No.42 s. 2020 was observed and applied.
- School year 2019-2020 officially concluded on April 30, 2020.
- Parents are advised to settle their respective accounts for the 4th quarter via AUB Bacoor Branch.
- Check the Statement of Account (SOA) given to your child prior to the cancellation of classes due to COVID-19.
- Pay at AUB Bacoor branch under the account name: Theresian School of Cavite with the account no. 120-01-000027-0
- Forward the scanned deposit slip at email@example.com
- Parents can view their children’s report card starting May 21, 2020 via TSC portal (just click the link below and log in as parent using the e-mail address you provided thru your child’s class adviser)
TSC portal: http://tsc.ec1schoolsystems.com
- A considerable amount for unused electricity, Computer and Science Laboratories and AVR for the month of April will be refunded and applied for SY 2020-2021.
Note: Schedule of enrollment per level will be posted soon.
We are one with you and the nation in the fight against COVID-19. We strongly advise the TSC community to take part in helping curb the spread of the virus. Please follow all the established protocols set forth by the Department of Health (DOH) and Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF).
Stay safe! Stay strong TSCians!
ONLY GOD IS TRULY GREAT!