Theresian School of Cavite is an ESC – Accredited institution since 2005!
About the Scholarship Education Service Contracting (ESC) is a Government Assistance to Students and Teachers in Private Education (GASTPE) program wherein financial assistance (in the form of tuition subsidies amounting to P9000 ) is extended to qualified elementary school graduates who wish to pursue Junior High School (JHS) – Grades 7 to 10 – in private schools. The Department of Education, in line with the GASTPE program, enters into a contract with private schools. The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) has been contracted by the DepEd to administer the ESC.
- Strictly for Filipinos only
- Incoming Grade 7 student
- Grade Requirement: at least passing grade
- ESC Application Form Recent Identical 2×2 ID photo (2 copies)
- Certified true copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate
- Grade 6 Report Card
- Proof of Income of parent/guardian
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ESC PROGRAM Incoming Grade 7 students who desire to apply for the ESC Program at Theresian School of Cavite (TSC)
- Get ESC application form
- Fill out the form
- Submit application form to the Junior High School Head’s office together with the ESC requirements:
- > 2 pcs 2×2 ID picture
- >PSA birth certificate
- >Photo copy of Grade 6 report card
- >Any proof of financial means of both parents, guardian, or the person who is helping to send the student to school
- Application will be forwarded to the ESC screening committee for profiling
- Parents will be notified (via email or text) of the status of the application
- Upon approval, fill out the ESC grantee enrollment contract
- Attend ESC orientation. Time and venue will be announced. All queries will be entertained during this time.